Home of DogsBestFriend™ Lotion
· Natural, soothing, cooling and moisturizing rapid relief lotion suitable for a wide range of canine skin conditions including eczema (hot spots), dry itchy skin, insect bites, allergic rashes, paw chewing, minor wounds and burns.
· First-line replacement for hydrocortisone and topical antibiotics in one, patented formulation powerful enough to help combat dermal inflammation, itching, and pain as well as fungal* and bacterial infections*, yet safe enough to use on dogs of all ages.
· Our patented, supercritical fluid extraction process allows for exacting standardization of the Nigella sativa seed extract with respect to omega-3 and 6 fatty acids and thymoquinone content resulting in a potent moisturizing and soothing, hypoallergenic oil.
· The natural aroma of the Nigella sativa extract in DogsBestFriend™ repels insects. USDA researchers reported DogsBestFriend™ lotion repels ticks in an article published Experimental and Applied Acarology** (a journal that publishes peer-reviewed papers describing advances in applied and basic research on ticks and mites).
· Ingredients are safe if ingested.
Ways To Use DogsBestFriend™ Lotion
Active Ingredients:Nigella sativa Seed Oil, Nigella sativa Seed Extract, Aloe barbadensis Leaf Juice, Cholecalciferol
* Antimicrobial and antifungal activity of DogsBestFriend™ confirmed by independent laboratory testing showing effectiveness against Staphylococcus aureus, methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) and Malassezia pachydermatis.
**Carroll, J.F., Babish, J. G., Pacioretty, L. M., Kramer, M. Repellency to ticks (Acari: Ixodidae) of extracts of Nigella sativa (Ranunculaceae) and the anti-inflammatory DogsBestFriend™. Exp Appl Acarol. 2016; 70:89-97.